2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place:
Cars and Coffee, Irvine, Cross Streets Irvine Center Drive and Gateway

Date:
Saturday, 03/24/07

Time:
7 a.m. - 9 a.m.

Let's see how many Mercedes-Benz we can get at the Cars and Coffee Show on Saturday, March 24! We will try to park on the far right side of the lot as you drive in, parallel to the I-5. We cannot hold any spaces so try to get there as close to 7 as possible. If all the spaces are filled, come and enjoy the cars anyway. Let's really make the three-pointed star shine at this event!

Any interest?

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I would but I'll be finishing up my workout in the mornin around 7-730 and then driving down to irvine...I'll prolly get there when it ends...LOL

Good luck down there!!!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Murtaza said:
I'd love to come and represent but 7am on a Saturday morning, not looking good :drool:

I will try though...
Definitely out for most the the SD guys. If I'm up at 7am it's usually because I stayed up past my bedtime.

Thanks for the invite though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
7am is very EARLY for the old folks... Probably make it at the end. :hmm:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Murtaza said:
I'd love to come and represent but 7am on a Saturday morning, not looking good :drool:

I will try though...
Definitely out for most the the SD guys. If I'm up at 7am it's usually because I stayed up past my bedtime.:
I hear you, I was driving home at 7am Sunday morning last week. It was a great ride on the PCH though, mix of fog and sun :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Murtaza said:

I will try though...
Definitely out for most the the SD guys. If I'm up at 7am it's usually because I stayed up past my bedtime.

Thanks for the invite though. :thumbup:
LOL crackhead. :eek:hnoes:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
You bunch of leg humpers! :wack:

Anyway, pics please. :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
just a warning... there are a bunch of people from m3forum that attend regularly. apparently it's been called cops and coffee. the CHP has been hanging out by the event and pulling people over for various mods including no front plate. so, if you're not running pretty stock, I'd suggest not to even risk going.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
nlpamg said:
just a warning... there are a bunch of people from m3forum that attend regularly. apparently it's been called cops and coffee. the CHP has been hanging out by the event and pulling people over for various mods including no front plate. so, if you're not running pretty stock, I'd suggest not to even risk going.
How :haaaay: :eek:hnoes: :paranoid:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
You have nothing to fear James. You have a fairly stock Kleemann car. ;)

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
You have nothing to fear James. You have a fairly stock Kleemann car. ;)
He needs to drive it once in a while as well :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You guys are a bunch of Bad Boys!!! Behave and come to the car show!!!

And hey - I didn't pick the 7 a.m. start time - it has been a standing time since the get together started. Trust me - it is worth attending!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts