My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
That's insanely awesome. I don't care for people who ditch cops, who drive fast (but precisely), who have their fair share of fun, but I HATE those who damage other people's property.

If I was the Benz I would have spun it around and chased him down.

Once while cruising the Caddy three dumb kids in a Honda Accord sedan pulled up, chucked a water bottle onto the hood and thought they were gonna disappear. Long story short, no 4 banger Accord can outrun an LT1, so off came the traction control, I spun the boat around and chased them down in no time. Ran them off the road and the I pulled my own disappearing act.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Roupin said:
That's insanely awesome. I don't care for people who ditch cops, who drive fast (but precisely), who have their fair share of fun, but I HATE those who damage other people's property.

If I was the Benz I would have spun it around and chased him down.

Once while cruising the Caddy three dumb kids in a Honda Accord sedan pulled up, chucked a water bottle onto the hood and thought they were gonna disappear. Long story short, no 4 banger Accord can outrun an LT1, so off came the traction control, I spun the boat around and chased them down in no time. Ran them off the road and the I pulled my own disappearing act.

its the thuggish ruggish bone!

·
Registered
622 Posts
2 days ago i parked my car and some one parked too close behind me i put it in R and i hit him and then i put it in drive and i took off

the thing is we were talkin in the car laughin and i was lookin back but i was lookin at the girls in the back seat :wall:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Roupin said:
You a bumpercars fan too?
no its just i put it in R look back but i was lookin at the girls in the backseat and talkin and then boom i was like F*** put it in Drive and left :rofl:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
They must have not cared because they would have caught up to you in no time.

Do you transport barbie dolls?

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Roupin said:
They must have not cared because they would have caught up to you in no time.

Do you transport barbie dolls?
catch up to me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they left the car 15 seconds before i got out even if they were in wont catch me :D + they parked too close to me :wtf:

·
Premium Member
9,096 Posts
slammedcclass said:
2 days ago i parked my car and some one parked too close behind me i put it in R and i hit him and then i put it in drive and i took off

the thing is we were talkin in the car laughin and i was lookin back but i was lookin at the girls in the back seat :wall:
:wtf: Looks like another quote

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
at least you had your seat belt on...glad you're safe...could have been frightening and heart thumping moment ....whew.. :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts