Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My PC crashed today. A couple months ago I decided to backup all my music to an external, which proved to be a great idea. Otherwise I would have freaked out after losing 82GB of my music :)

Time for a new PC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
Good thing you backed everything up!

I recently bought two 250gig Western Digital externals and everything I dl are on their now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Seriously. You can never have enough redundancy. RAID and monthly backups to tape FTW!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,645 Posts
Roupin said:
My PC crashed today. A couple months ago I decided to backup all my music to an external, which proved to be a great idea. Otherwise I would have freaked out after losing 82GB of my music :)

Time for a new PC.
and why didnt you mention the 200gb of P-movies?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SagaSupra said:
Roupin said:
My PC crashed today. A couple months ago I decided to backup all my music to an external, which proved to be a great idea. Otherwise I would have freaked out after losing 82GB of my music :)

Time for a new PC.
and why didnt you mention the 200gb of P-movies?
Believe it or not, I popped all my P on discs because I wanted to keep this new HD clean. I'm suspecting a virus in one of the vids, but they were just too good to delete :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Roupin said:
Believe it or not, I popped all my P on discs because I wanted to keep this new HD clean. I'm suspecting a virus in one of the vids, but they were just too good to delete :rofl:
Herpes?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top