My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My watch hook up is having everything 1/2 off from their inventory, she has 2-3 IWC Ingenieur Titanium, one with straps and other with band. She said its going for half off from 7k so around 3.5k, do you think this is a good deal. Leo Hamel in old town, private party this evening. anybody want to go?

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
03c4s said:
My watch hook up is having everything 1/2 off from their inventory, she has 2-3 IWC Ingenieur Titanium, one with straps and other with band. She said its going for half off from 7k so around 3.5k, do you think this is a good deal. Leo Hamel in old town, private party this evening. anybody want to go?
When? Im down to go. I've been wishing for a Daytona for quite a few months now. Lets do it. :clap:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
The price is not bad, but I'm not a huge IWC fan. Actually, it depends on the model. Some are nice. All of them are excellent quality.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's the AMG model Ingenieur , Titanium. It's got the Affalterbach logo on the back side. I tried one with the strap and the other with bracelet.

J, call me it's this evening around 6 if you want to go, near old town. Leo Hamel

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
^^ Nice one Jangster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts