·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K1SPEED in Irvine
Date: May 20th 2007 - SUNDAY
Time: 1PM
Irvine, Ca 92614

Alright guys and gals, its time we take it to the track! K1speed kart track!
At K1speed there are TWO tracks. The event will be held on Track ONE. Im really hoping we get a big turnout of people. These karts are capable of 45+ MPH!! There will be prizes given out & Trophies for 1st, 2nd and third place so it should be fun!! (maybe we can get like free mymbonline shirts, etc) There is more than enough parking in the parking lot so parking is not an issue. You can bring your own helmets to the facility. You DO NOT need to wear any gloves, suit etc. Please when you do sign up, if you do need to drop out before the event please call me or let me know because I do need to tell K1 about the approx amount of people.

The setup we will be doing is the
Grand Prix
$60.00 Per Person
12 Lap Practice
14 Lap Qualifying
16 Lap Final
(Grid Start)

If you do not have a K1 race license the price will be a 5$ extra. The maximum in each race group is 8 racers. So if there are 40 racers there will be 5 groups then from all of the qualifiers the fastest 8 racers will be on their own main final race. Then the next 8 fastest racers will be on their own main final race and so on so that their is competition with the same skill of racers.

Here are some photos of the K1speed facility
Here is the description of the Karts from K1speed.com

Racers:
1. Perzbenz

If you have any questions or ideas, post them up or aim me at perzbenz

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
They unfired you?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm in for this shit, initially we were planning a canyon run for that day but this seems pretty dope as well.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Sorry Sean, I got softball at noon that day.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Battlecat714 said:
SDSilverM3 said:
you play softball Ling?
Used to play regularly in leagues and at one point 3 leagues (non-competitive, co-ed, and mens) each week. I don't know how baseball players play 162 games a year but 3 days per week of center field wears you down really fast.

Anyway, sunday is just a pick up game in prep for league which begins June 12th. If any SD locals want to play hit me up for more info. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Battlecat714 said:
SDSilverM3 said:
you play softball Ling?
Used to play regularly in leagues and at one point 3 leagues (non-competitive, co-ed, and mens) each week. I don't know how baseball players play 162 games a year but 3 days per week of center field wears you down really fast.

Anyway, sunday is just a pick up game in prep for league which begins June 12th. If any SD locals want to play hit me up for more info. :thumbup:
i'll come for moral support :rofl:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I'll be there in spirit...

·
Registered
383 Posts
holy shit, I got confused. I didn't think it was this sunday, but rather the next sunday. I'm out, sorry guys.

JamE55 said:
No can do Phil. Already have plans with my niece.
all good man!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts