Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KW Suspension Coilover sale

KW Suspension coilover kits on sale - Variant 1/Variant 2/Variant 3 (Variant 3 if applicable)

This sale is so cheap that prices cannot be posted due to KW Suspensions minimum advertised price policy.
Nobody in the entire US can beat our prices on KW products. GUARANTEED!

Please call, PM or email us for pricing on your exact application.

You must ask for the myMBonline.com sale price as this sale has only been offered to certain forums and existing customers.

This sale is only good for a limited amount of time!

Contact info:

-PM Group5motorsport

-Group 5 Motorsport 858-693-3278

-Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I dunno about springs and shocks, but can you post the relevant MBs that this would apply to? It may not even be model specific, but i know of at least one member (Adamvax) that was looking into them for his C class. I would suggest that Slammed get them as well, but he needs to decide if he's keeping that car, first.

·
Registered
154 Posts
yeah i called them today and got my price. Thanks troy

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Unfortunately, the car has air suspension...

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Bah! Get rid of the Airmatic. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
GROUP5MOTORSPORT said:
adamvax said:
yeah i called them today and got my price. Thanks troy
No problem..Glad to help.
I hope the explanation between variant 1 and 2 helped you out on which one would be best for you.
yeah you were really helpful i appreciate it

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Variant 1 and 2? Why not 3? Get that red rocket handling!! Those Cs can really hug the road if setup right. Ling would show ya, but he doesn't wanna dirty up the white ;)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I wish there was a Variant 3. Unfortunately there is no V3 for most MB applications. :(

Troy, get Tom at KW to get rollin on the V3 and the coilover redesign we discussed before. He can use my car as the guinea pig. :D

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I see you did some persuading. :thumbup:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ling...I talked to Tom and he forwarded the message I sent to him regarding the need for Variant 3's for the Mercedes crowd. Hopefuly the main guys up at KW will listen to our requests.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts