Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
My opinion is buy Dut's setup. hahaha :thumbup:

But anyway, they're coo I guess. They can be adjusted to ride comfortably or they can be teeth rattling stiff like how I have mine set up. If you have them soft they don't handle well. I didn't spend all that money on coilovers to perform worst than stock so 90% firm is where I have mine set. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, depends how much. i got a hook on brand new ones. don't they have bound and rebound adjustments independent from each other? how do you adjust them? also what is the external valve/damper thing do exactly?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
It depends on what Variant you go with. Variant 1 is only height adjustable. V2 is rebound only. V3 has both.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I have V2's. They don't make V3's for the W203.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
He bought his for his Ek but they didn't fit the rear trailing arms either. They probably will fit an Integ since I use to flip flop springs and shocks all the time.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
exit2Ek said:
dut where yours for an integra? i went on the site and they only make v2's for civics.
My box said CIVIC/CRX on them. The only difference is the rear LCA, integ, crx, eg civics, have a fatter bushing on the LCA which means they fit just fine over the EK bushing (just had minor gap).

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
who's tom? also what was wrong with your old set up? how come you got rid of it? right now i'm thinking of either the v3's,gc&koni's, or tein flex's. just comparing before i buy.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I rule TEIN's out.

The KW's weren't Dut Low enough. :shakehead:

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
exit2Ek said:
who's tom? also what was wrong with your old set up? how come you got rid of it? right now i'm thinking of either the v3's,gc&koni's, or tein flex's. just comparing before i buy.
Nothing was wrong with them - they rode great. Only problem was that I had them adjusted ALL THE WAY down to get the drop that I wanted, once in a great while they would bottom out.

Thats why I have the GC/KONI short shaft/GC top hats now.

Oh yea, Tom is some dood that works at KW. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts