Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so finally took some pics. Here are the latest mods:

- HID Foglights at 6000k
- European trunk lid with French Parisian license plate.
- Alcantara Brand black headliner, diamond stitched Aston Martin style, and A/B/C pillars covered.
- Brabus Steering wheel with custom black piano finish instead of the standard burlwood it came with.
- Anceltion VIP Curtains for rear window. The tracks on the left rear window came undone as you will see in pics. I need to fix it.

Note that the pieces that are white such as the handles, seatbelt surrounds etc will be painted black to match soon.

Added some pics of my Valentine 1 remote display and Uniden BCT10 Police scanner.

Enjoy/Hate

My buddy's new car and mine:

C43 AMG Mirror/Dome light Cluster.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
im absolutely inlove with your headliner!!!!! who did it and if you dont mind me asking how much did it run you? I love everything about your car, but i have a quick question. Why did you finish the steering wheel in piano black, instead of leaving the wood, to match the trim?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Nice dude! :thumbup:

Now why would someone like you need a V1?? :hmm:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
^^ HAHAHAH!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The wood in my car is black maple birdseye. The wood that came on the wheel is brown burlwood, it's different. :)

As for who did the work, it's a secret for now, until my interior is complete, then I will reveal my source :D

and I need a V1 cuz I'm not a street cop. I don't have time to deal with CHIPPIES and shit. "Sir, my off duty H&K USP is on my left side in my holster."

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
You KNOW I love your car, right? I just can't dig the headliner, but whatever, mods are personal and if you enjoy rollin in it, that's good enough for me!

J'aime beaucoup le plat de permis francais (est ce que c'est comment on le dit?)

Noice work!

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
hi its me arya said:
im absolutely inlove with your headliner!!!!! who did it and if you dont mind me asking how much did it run you? I love everything about your car, but i have a quick question. Why did you finish the steering wheel in piano black, instead of leaving the wood, to match the trim?

i know a good interior guy, pm me if interested

very nice..... didnt you sell the car?

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Sick wit it bud!!!

Car is still off the hook mang!!! :bow:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts