My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, do you remember who was doing the 30% off hre? been thinking the rads for my car but with tires, these wheels will be $$$$. so my 2nd choice is hre and possibly the 540r. just tryin to find the best deal ou tthere so i can get wheels asap. any help would be awesome since im really confused on how the 540r are priced. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
PM AMG_55.

I think you're going to hate the 540r's in the front. The face sticks out too much.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm...i was thinking about that front rim issue also. i wish someone had that setup already so i can check it out. i just cant think of another set of mesh wheels i can get. is amg_55 vladim? i wonder if HRE has a set wtih that particular offset so we can see what it looks like. or get custom measurements and try to push in that face as much as possible

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Yeah Vadim is AMG_55.

I don't think you're going to have much room to play with. Mercedes front fitments suck across the board. You don't get much lip.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SagaSupra said:
hmm...i was thinking about that front rim issue also. i wish someone had that setup already so i can check it out. i just cant think of another set of mesh wheels i can get. is amg_55 vladim? i wonder if HRE has a set wtih that particular offset so we can see what it looks like. or get custom measurements and try to push in that face as much as possible
+1 on the custom offsets and 30% is the BEST you will find out there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay...so vladim got back to me and from what he is saying is that the 540r are priced like the 840r/890r/590r which is substantially higher than the pricing on the 540 series. the pricing if true will be just a little bit less than the radenergies. Based on that, do you guys think i should go for the Radenergie R05 instead?

any quotes on 20" tires? Jay? haha

hope to get it done asap before i change my mind.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i love those wheels too but im not sure if they look right on the s class body. these rims look killer on the E class and 6 series tho!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
don't get the 540 series bro, too much spider mesh. I'm feeling the r10 alot. If you lower it right, you'll be pimpin' like them wah chings at shark : )

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm...can anyone photoshop the r10's onto a black s class??? my girl said the finish on the r05 was too shiny? maybe the r10 is the one to go with

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I'll take care of when I get a chance to open PS. :D

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I got word my shoes are at the warehouse R10 19', I'm hoping to p/ them up this friday and get them installed this wkend.

Probably after dyno saturday.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
03c4s said:
I got word my shoes are at the warehouse R10 19', I'm hoping to p/ them up this friday and get them installed this wkend.

Probably after dyno saturday.
Depending on Ling's photoshop results, i might be a biter! i cant wait to see your car tho! gonna be SeXxXxXy! :wackit:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts