Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place that has a nice lookout point? Or of a spot on the beach that isnt closed at 10 or is secluted so you can go to after the popo comes and kicks everyone off? Anywhere like around like south laguna to north newport. xD

·
Registered
314 Posts
my bro and his girl live off of PCH and Bluebird(Laguna)....there are "smaller" beaches there and the coppers dont pass by there. only problem is the high tide....there is sand to do whatever you plan....just not a whole lot.

-OG

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Las Brisas in Laguna Nigel. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
What are you planning there young man....

LOL JK JK

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Benzoboi said:
What are you planning there young man....

LOL JK JK
:lol: I was going to post that but I knew someone else would....

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Right above Black's beach in La Jolla. Make a trip down. You overlook the ocean, can watch the sunset between 7-730. Good makeout spot, not that I have been there with the Swede or anything.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pog0 said:
Right above Black's beach in La Jolla. Make a trip down. You overlook the ocean, can watch the sunset between 7-730. Good makeout spot, not that I have been there with the Swede or anything.
man thats too far... but it sounds good.

·
Registered
622 Posts
pog0 said:
i think i been there :D

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
perzbenz said:
pog0 said:
Is she not worth it? :dunno:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
perzbenz said:
pog0 said:
:rofl: :clap: :rofl:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
perzbenz said:
pog0 said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
slammedcclass said:
pog0 said:
i think i been there :D
Maybe... It's called La Jolla Farms or something like that.

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
my cousin used to live in newport.
we went out one night (about 4 of us) to the beach to :smoker: :fly: and :drink: :crunk: , we brought fishing poles just in case the piggys show up :rofl: ...... well, they did, we were all under 18 btw, we saw them coming down the stairway that leads down to the beach and tossed the cups and bottle and i had to bury my piece and herb :sad2: . they looked around for a long while, couldnt find shit and just told us to leave, we left and then i had to go back for the :chronic: :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
There's a nice look out point on Ortega Highway where you look over a lake, and its great for night time canyon running :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts