My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Madden 2007 players here?

Always looking for a challenge but nobody I know plays online. Playing against random people blows because some cheat.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:

Always looking for a challenge but nobody I know plays online. Playing against random people blows because some cheat.
GOW babie!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:

If the controls are somewhat the same for the 360, i'll take you on, EAGLES FTW baby.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Battlecat714 said:
If the controls are somewhat the same for the 360, i'll take you on, EAGLES FTW baby.
I wish they were the same. They can't even cross connect. PS2 and Live are on different servers. Booo! :(

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JmanE55 said:
SDSilverM3 said:

GOW babie!
Friendly game here and there. Not looking to get addicted. :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Battlecat714 said:
I wish they were the same. They can't even cross connect. PS2 and Live are on different servers. Booo! :(
Do they still use the disconnect cheat on ps2 for madden?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Battlecat714 said:
SDSilverM3 said:
Battlecat714 said:
Do they still use the disconnect cheat on ps2 for madden?
It's much harder to do now since it'll resend the game data the next time you connect. That shit used to make me frickin mad! :wall:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It isn't LT, I know that much.

IIRC, I think it is Vince Young. Jinx... :eek:hnoes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts