My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the actual colors or codes for the colors are for MB and or AMG? I want to spruce up my website before we launch and wanted to get the fonts and colors right.

Also, anyone have any clue what it would cost to hand off my amateur site to a pro and have them make it "real" before I actually launch? I assume they have better software than the Yahoo sitebuilder i'm using.

Last thing, if I do that, then do they need to make any changes to the site or can a rook like me buy the software and take that over?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
If you have a sample of the colors link me to it and I'll decode it for you. I'm assuming you want the hex number for HTML colors.

Most web design places will get you set up and maintain the site for you at a minimal fee per month or they will walk you through on what you need to change in order to update content.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is exactly what I wanted. I'll find a few things that I want to figure out and you can give me the code? Sweet!!

I'm paying like $20 per month to yahoo for the name and the hosting, so I'm sure I could do better.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Yeah just link me to the colors and I'll give you the color code.

Dude $20 is crazy!! Go with www.startlogic.com. I have 2 sites with them and Dut also has one. It's roughly $6/month if you pay a year in advance, cheaper if you commit longer term.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
That should do it. :)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That was sweet. Thanks for the help. I am now planning to hand it off to a pro, but i can at least get the fonts and colors figured out to make it easier.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Yw. Having the codes help tremendously when narrowing down to the exact colors you want.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts