My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - we've recently purchased a 2008 C220D and loving it!

Just wondering. Is there anyway to exploit the Bluetooth to stream audio from a phone when the device is connected? Or if there are any reasonably priced third party hardware that will do the same thing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man! Yes indeed. Thought I'd join the forum. BTW saw you blazing down the freeway the other day in the Schwarzmobile ;)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
caliente said:
hey man! Yes indeed. Thought I'd join the forum. BTW saw you blazing down the freeway the other day in the Schwarzmobile ;)
you know how we roll bro. :D

i dont have any answers to your question but hopefully someone here can help.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
what do you mean by stream audio? like play music off your phone?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup. Essentially. Try it on your MB. I've noticed that when you hook up your phone and play an audio file the phone is silent.

I'm using N95-8GB btw if it helps.

Surely something is capturing the stream? Trying to figure out a way to get that stream to play on the Car Audio!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to share what I use in my car to stream music via bluetooth. I got this viseeo WMA3000 which I find it very cool small BT device. I can play music wirelessly with very good sound quality and auto-connects my phone whenever I am in the car :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts