Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rapid City huh? I drive through Spearfish at least once a year going to North Dakota. Not too far away.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Logic said:
I my self is from Denver Colorado and they usually have like 3 to 4 euro get togethers here but its not like Cali tho .
You ever been to SCR in Loveland? They had a BBQ a few weeks ago that I went to. Biggest Euro get together I have ever been to. Well, the only one lol. It was cool but the only MB's were me and an SL500. It was mostly BMW, AUDI, and VW. Good times though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^^ Right on. What car did you have? I need to start going to more of those events. :thumbup:

Thats probably the best quality pic that I have seen of my car. :) You must be into photography.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bboybrucelee said:
Springs Colorado here :excited:
Nice town. :thumbup: Thats where I drove an MB for the very first time. I love the Car Lane or whatever its called. The strip with all the car dealers going up the mountain. :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
bboybrucelee said:
yeah haha its great Its called motorcity thats where I bought the car new :D
Thats right. :) My wife lived there for about 6 or 7 months before we were married. Every time I went to visit her, I made her take me there so I could look at cars.

The people at the MB dealer are pretty cool. When I test drove a c230 there, they took me to the basement garage where there were a bunch of pricey cars. :bow: I tried to get a 30 year loan on an E55 but they just chuckled and said no. Lol. That was back in 2005. Maybe I should try again. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts