Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Benz Devil said:
Hello,

Just out of curiosity, where do you take your car to get serviced?

Looks like Mercedes-Benz of Colorado Springs is the only dealership, and can't find enough information about Mercedes-Benz specialized mechanics.

Oh, just moved out here from California. :)
There are a couple some in denver too but yeah theres only one in the springs but I go to the one in Littleton and the one in springs. (Since I live in the Springs I mostly go to that one)
If you go to the Mercedes Benz Of Colorado Springs go to Peter in service, the other ones I am not sure about & If you go to Littleton Mercedes Go to Joe.. there both great dealers and the techs do great.
Not sure if its much help.. :hmm:
If you have other questions just pm.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
bboybrucelee said:
yeah haha its great Its called motorcity thats where I bought the car new :D
Thats right. :) My wife lived there for about 6 or 7 months before we were married. Every time I went to visit her, I made her take me there so I could look at cars.

The people at the MB dealer are pretty cool. When I test drove a c230 there, they took me to the basement garage where there were a bunch of pricey cars. :bow: I tried to get a 30 year loan on an E55 but they just chuckled and said no. Lol. That was back in 2005. Maybe I should try again. :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
bboybrucelee said:
There are a couple some in denver too but yeah theres only one in the springs but I go to the one in Littleton and the one in springs. (Since I live in the Springs I mostly go to that one)
If you go to the Mercedes Benz Of Colorado Springs go to Peter in service, the other ones I am not sure about & If you go to Littleton Mercedes Go to Joe.. there both great dealers and the techs do great.
Not sure if its much help.. :hmm:
If you have other questions just pm.
Hope this helps

I went Mercedes-Benz of Colorado Springs yesterday for few items. Oh, I must tell you, it is the probaboy the best dealership I've ever been to. Anyhow, I heard Peter got promoted to manager position in Phil Long Audi. So, they promoted a new guy, David, who used to be a technician for 8 years as he introduced himself. He was pretty nice too and he actually understand ins and outs of our cars from his technician experience. :thumbup:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts