My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MB Compact 5 From Autocardiag-com
1. New MB SD Connect Compact 5 Star Diagnosis support wireless diagnose;
2. New MB SD Connect Compact 5 Star Diagnosis not only support K line diagnose and CAN BUS,but also UDS diagnose protocol.
Because old MB STAR C4 main board do not have UDS chip, so old MB STAR C4 can not support it;
3. Multiplexer now use Lan cable to connect
4. Connector adopt Military quick swap technology, it can support 10,000 times pull plug, more stable;
5. All core accosseries adopt original new packing chip, and 24hours test, guarantee the quality of the products;

Compact 5 Supported Vehicle List:
Support Mercedes Benz Cars After Year 2000

link here: Autocardiag-com

·
Registered
8 Posts
:grin:grin:grinMB SD C5 has launched the marketplace for ages,just as we have known, the SD Connect 5 is a auto diagnostic and programmer tool for Mercedes Benz Cars & Trucks ,which was updated from MB SD Connect 4,some New MB SD C5 has inherited almost all features of MB SD C4,except made mini changes in following

1.with new design to provide decent quality.
2. supports more newest vehicles.
3. with better performance.

So, will MB SD Connect Compact 5 will be a ideal optional for Mercedes Benz Vehicle programming ? Well,about this question,maybe different people will have different views,yet,IMO, MB SD C5 is worthy to have ,after all,it has launched for ages,tested by many users and left a good reputation for its performance,function as well as price. Wifi MB SD Connect 5 supports wifi diagnostic and can support car list after year 2000 ,the package also comes with a free HDD ,so if you are in the marketplace for a benz auto tool,then you can give MB SD Connect 5 a shot.and i was bought one from mbstartool ,this tool good sure ,and this website has good serive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good thoughts

Is this one of the tools that requires you to access the vendors website to see the results?
I haven't had my car for more than a couple of months now.
before this AMG I had a 2007 chevy tahoe and i used that total pile of crap called "CarMD" wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Where can I purchase the C5? Ive looked on amazon, just want to make sure that i get a good price.

I found this one Would anyone recommend this one?
Im also having problems locating the DAP on my tahoe it was just above the left kick panel driverside. cant seem to find it in this MB.

Love Sarah

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this one of the tools that requires you to access the vendors website to see the results?
I haven't had my car for more than a couple of months now.
before this AMG I had a 2007 chevy tahoe and i used that total pile of crap called "CarMD" wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Where can I purchase the C5? Ive looked on amazon, just want to make sure that i get a good price.

I found this one Would anyone recommend this one?
Im also having problems locating the DAP on my tahoe it was just above the left kick panel driverside. cant seem to find it in this MB.

Love Sarah
I found this one check it out and let me know what you think; https://themercedesdoctor.com/mercedes-bmw-services-center-trussville-birmingham-al/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Top 6 Reasons To Get MB SD C4:

1. Latest version: V2017.12
2. Supports Win7/Win10
3. Supports 1989~up to now Car, Bus, Truck, Sprint, Smart ;
4. Multi-Languages: Bulgarian/ Danish/ Greek/ Spanish/ French/ Italian/ Korean/ Polish/ Romanuan/ Serbo-Croatian/ Turkish/ Czech/ German/ English/ Finish/ Hyngarian/ Japanese/ Dutch/ Portuguese/ Russian/ Swedish/ Chinese
5. Hardware Verison: OS:2.3 CSD:2.11
6. Supports both online and offline programming, if want to do online programming, you can buy this online scn coding from buyobdii-com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for such a cool top diagnostic devices. I'm sure that someone will definitely need it. I would also like to add another device to this spiosk, which I use myself, as well as advise it to all my friends and acquaintances, this is a diagnostic device from https://thinkdiag.co.uk. Thanks to him, I have repeatedly exposed various errors in my car. And I want to note that where cheap testers with evilbay do not work, the device from thinkdiag perfectly copes with its task. I think if you are looking for a diagnostic device, then this is your option!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts