My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas, my tire inflator that came with the car has a leak so I cannot use it. Will MB replace for that as well? Assanti, speak to me boss!!!

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
What's up fellas, my tire inflator that came with the car has a leak so I cannot use it. Will MB replace for that as well? Assanti, speak to me boss!!!
They should.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I think only wizards can replace that, unless if it failed under "normal' use.

You definitely want an MB one? There's one in the R!! LOL

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exit2Ek said:
not to sure, i'll find out though. is it the one with the tools in the trunk? the blue one?
Yeah the one that came with the spare tire in the trunk. It has a leak so I couldn't inflate the tires : (

·
Registered
425 Posts
just give it to me tomorrow at fusion and i'll swap it out with one from a rental! since you are my friend i'll only charge you a grand for hooking you up! haha! you know what...if it's the same as the one in jangy's rental just swap it with him! :lol:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
f*** yeah, good lookin out. Only if crazy Jangy will show up tomorrow.
Want to make a bet Jay?

Jangy will or will NOT show up? :hmm

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Dude, them crawdads were slammin!!

I'll be there, but wasn't planning on rollinbg the R. Want me to grab the piece? If wizard approves it, we are done.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jangy said:
Dude, them crawdads were slammin!!

I'll be there, but wasn't planning on rollinbg the R. Want me to grab the piece? If wizard approves it, we are done.
YOu know the wiz is OK wit it, so bring it will ya, we'll swap.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I didn't drive it. My wife has the baby seats in it. I'll either try to swing by her work before or I will need to get it to you later?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jangy said:
I didn't drive it. My wife has the baby seats in it. I'll either try to swing by her work before or I will need to get it to you later?
If u can then we'll swap tonight, if not then next time big guy.
I haven't washed the car since Qualcomm.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
EMPIRE said:
jangy said:
If u can then we'll swap tonight, if not then next time big guy.
I haven't washed the car since Qualcomm.
good luck on washing the car buddy

I spent an hour on my back under the rear bumper with rubbing compound trying to buff the rubber out of the paint!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts