My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get this email?

To our valued customers:

Effective April 1st 2007, the Service Department will be adjusting its Saturday hours of operation.

From 9:00AM to 1:00PM we will be open to pick up completed vehicles.

From 9:00AM to 2:00PM we will be open for appointment drop off service. This drop off service is by appointment only and maintenance/repairs to your vehicle will commence the next business day.

We are not conducting any maintenance/repair work on Saturdays. As always, a loaner car will be provided to our appointment customers who have a valid U.S. drivers license and proof of car insurance (loaner car fee remains at $25.00).

Appointment slots are limited so please call our reservation hotline at 888-205-8094 in advance.

Thank you,

Your Mercedes-Benz of San Diego Service Team.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
didnt get the email, maybe cause they dont have my email but thanks for the post and info! looks like mbsd has been selling alot of cars or stealing alot of clients from the other dealers. it is nice to drop off the car on the weekend, there are time where the weekdays are just hectic.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The weekend thing came in handy once. My headlights were aimed straight at the ground and the only place open on Saturday was MBSD.

I guess it's a good for Assan since he doesn't have to work Saturdays anymore.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Without the Wiz, I dont really like bringing my car to MBSD. They suck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts