Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,387 Posts
WHAT CAN YOU WARN ME AGAINST?

What exactly did I say or do? to be fair? You saying that my defense of my people in any way was at the biggot level of his? Do what you need to. i will do what i need to. I will never stand for such hatred to be spread about my race. I was mending my fences with EVO, but that doesn't mean you can have a center for hatred.

Ban me for all I care. the lawyers get access to it all.

· Registered
5,387 Posts
Read my replies. Make sure you have grounds. If all you are looking for is a fair excuse, then look elsewhere. I will not stand for it and I will not allow your members to spread hatred and be suported by the moderators.

· Registered
5,387 Posts
nlpamg said:
Does that suffice Jangy? I told you guys to give me your friggin thoughts.

BTW man, this is one thing I'm not going to stand for, are you REALLY going to file a 1st Amendment claim against an Internet Message Board? Please be a little bit more rational. Don't shoot the messenger, why do you think I posted here? I wanted to get your thoughts and your side of the story, something that I can't get just from reading and re-reading the posts.
No, I'm not saying you threatened my right to speech. I'm saying you would ahve made MBWorld a haven for hate and that is illegal, like it or not. Why would I stand back and let you put me in the same realm as amgdriven? With all tha was said in that thread and as calm as I stayed?

· Registered
5,387 Posts
nlpamg said:
Jangy, I'm sorry. I re-read it. I must have read it too quickly. I thought people would have issues with the "******" comments, then I re-read it. It's not really that offensive. I'm not going to issue squat.

I actually re-read all your comments and yeah, they were defensive and I'm not going to do it. The post on MBWorld will be edited.
I am sorry as well. Is it done? What about AMGDriven. Will you take action there, or just ignore all of it?

· Registered
5,387 Posts
nlpamg said:
jangy said:
Apparently, that position is reserved for me. Lucky for me, Phil is the one cleaning up.
dude, I wanted to hit you up on aim before I posted anything on here but you were offline!
I get into shutting ignorance up. Next time just pm / email me and I'll listen to you. VIC55 does it all the time and I listen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.