Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
So do the rest of us get to pick on Revstriker now? :rofl:

Actually I've never been bothered by that guy and he seemed pretty chill, if maybe a wee bit old fashioned.

5 bucks says someone on MBW will PM this link to the mods there. I wonder if we'll get our own thread in the mod section there too.

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
I just read through the thread and read certain points very carefully.

I was not a part of this from the beginning, but after all is said and done I am wondering one serious point here. amgdriven started all that crap with his first post, and later CONFESSED that he is sitting back and laughing at everyone tripping out. Why does he get to start all the trouble and throw people into the pit? Shouldn't he be the first to get disciplined for that behavior?

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad :(

I know most persian women are crazy, and that's fun for a few days. After that, it's time to disappear :D

Now's the time for you to post pics of your sisters and chick cousins :thumbup:

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
La Palma please. It's a midpoint between SD and LA, so we can all participate.

Let's pick a date and start making the plans!! Ling, Mike, you guys sound like you know what's up there. What's the 1st Saturday we can make the reservations?

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
dut said:
SDSilverM3 said:
stnwag0n said:
sounds like the best meet yet. ling needs to pull some strings and cord off half the dining floor for us. :fingersx:
We're only throwing the VIP meet if you're going. How's that? :clap:
Looks like we ain't going.

But anywho: if its AFTER MAY then I will bring the EK9. :thumbup: (like any of you care) :(
I care! But then again, you already knew that.

Dibs on your first race!!! :thumbup:

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
Hahahha! Since you guys are going in that direction with my finger wag.....

When I see James.... :wedgie:

All it meant was James don't go there, (laying the bait). :rofl:
I'm buying you lunch if you really do it :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Sorry James :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.