21 - 40 of 102 Posts

· Premium Member
13,261 Posts
Welcome to moderator life Phil. :)

It's more like :wall:

· Registered
5,387 Posts
nlpamg said:
Does that suffice Jangy? I told you guys to give me your friggin thoughts.

BTW man, this is one thing I'm not going to stand for, are you REALLY going to file a 1st Amendment claim against an Internet Message Board? Please be a little bit more rational. Don't shoot the messenger, why do you think I posted here? I wanted to get your thoughts and your side of the story, something that I can't get just from reading and re-reading the posts.
No, I'm not saying you threatened my right to speech. I'm saying you would ahve made MBWorld a haven for hate and that is illegal, like it or not. Why would I stand back and let you put me in the same realm as amgdriven? With all tha was said in that thread and as calm as I stayed?

· Registered
5,387 Posts
nlpamg said:
Jangy, I'm sorry. I re-read it. I must have read it too quickly. I thought people would have issues with the "******" comments, then I re-read it. It's not really that offensive. I'm not going to issue squat.

I actually re-read all your comments and yeah, they were defensive and I'm not going to do it. The post on MBWorld will be edited.
I am sorry as well. Is it done? What about AMGDriven. Will you take action there, or just ignore all of it?

· Registered
378 Posts
Jangy, believe me, I know the other mods and they are not trying to make MBWorld a haven for hate. I will also personally see to it that it will not be a haven for hate, but there are only so few mods and we all have jobs and can't really go through threads with a fine tooth comb. I hope you can understand.

· Registered
378 Posts
jangy said:
nlpamg said:
Jangy, I'm sorry. I re-read it. I must have read it too quickly. I thought people would have issues with the "******" comments, then I re-read it. It's not really that offensive. I'm not going to issue squat.

I actually re-read all your comments and yeah, they were defensive and I'm not going to do it. The post on MBWorld will be edited.
I am sorry as well. Is it done? What about AMGDriven. Will you take action there, or just ignore all of it?
I'm TRYING to take action, but b/c I'm a newb mod I can't figure out how to put him on probation. :wack: if I can't do it tonight, I'll have someone do it tomorrow morning.

· Premium Member
24,776 Posts
I just read through the thread and read certain points very carefully.

I was not a part of this from the beginning, but after all is said and done I am wondering one serious point here. amgdriven started all that crap with his first post, and later CONFESSED that he is sitting back and laughing at everyone tripping out. Why does he get to start all the trouble and throw people into the pit? Shouldn't he be the first to get disciplined for that behavior?

· Registered
877 Posts
Roupin said:
I just read through the thread and read certain points very carefully.

I was not a part of this from the beginning, but after all is said and done I am wondering one serious point here. amgdriven started all that crap with his first post, and later CONFESSED that he is sitting back and laughing at everyone tripping out. Why does he get to start all the trouble and throw people into the pit? Shouldn't he be the first to get disciplined for that behavior?
seriously... that guy is a tool.

· Premium Member
13,261 Posts
Pics or ban!

21 - 40 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.