My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More BBS LM Beauty.....I found these pics and I felt compelled to share them with all of you.

The black E92 makes me want to go and have my wheel centers painted Champion Edition Grey.
:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
sam it'll be sick.....i can see it already

ya the lexus looks weird

i just think the LM's are the best wheels ever made.......they basically look great on any car

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alexbenz said:
sam it'll be sick.....i can see it already

ya the lexus looks weird

i just think the LM's are the best wheels ever made.......they basically look great on any car
Should I get the wheels painted gun metal like that E92? It looks so fuken nice.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
CLKFAN said:
Should I get the wheels painted gun metal like that E92? It looks so fuken nice.
Sam, why all the bold font? :hmm:

But I think you should keep your whells as is for a little longer till you get bored, then paint them gunmetal :thumbup: It would look sick :drool:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the way the bold font looks.

I'm almost bored already with the way the wheels l,ook because they don't have the aggressive lips I'm usd to looking at all the time.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
CLKFAN said:
i say do it! for your car color it'll look soooo sickkkkkkkkk

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
CLKFAN said:
The bold feels like you are yelling or something :dunno:

Your car would look sick with it painted gunmetal :bow:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Sam, do it man! I think it'll look awesome. Chrome the lips while you're at it too. :clap:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Hot ish!!!! +1 on painting them...

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shake said:

OMG Shake...Thanks for the photoshop. It will look sick.

About the bold....I just like the way it looks...I'm not yelling at all...I'm just chillin at my computer
. :)

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SDSilverM3 said:
Sam, do it man! I think it'll look awesome. Chrome the lips while you're at it too. :clap:
I think I can only high polish the lips on my wheels because they're 1pc reps. I would have to chrome the whole wheel and then try to paint over chrome which never works because the paint won't stick right and will peel.

But really tho...I'm fuken sold on the look. I'm going to inquire tomorrow to find out how much it's gonna be to do the paint job. I wonder what the color code is or what shade of charcoal gray it is? Do you know?

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
CLKFAN said:
I think I can only high polish the lips on my wheels because they're 1pc reps. I would have to chrome the whole wheel and then try to paint over chrome which never works because the paint won't stick right and will peel.

But really tho...I'm fuken sold on the look. I'm going to inquire tomorrow to find out how much it's gonna be to do the paint job. I wonder what the color code is or what shade of charcoal gray it is? Do you know?
I'm not too sure on the color code but a wheel shop who does this should know as the one here in SD knows what BBS gold is.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
CLKFAN said:
+100000000

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

do it.......

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
shake said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
839 Posts
great rims!

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Benzoboi said:
shake said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :bow: :bow: :bow:
+2!!!! OMFG! :bow: :bow: :bow: :drool: :drool: :drool: This look got me man, GREAT job Shake! DOOOO EEEEEEET SAM!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts