My MB Online Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Shake or Ling,

Can one of you please slamm the car for me with the new color on the wheels? Thanks.
:eek:hnoes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Enough slammage?
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
hi its me arya said:
what you should do is not put BBS centercaps on fake LM's
You're an idiot ...especially if you haven't paid attention to what I'm going to do about that to avoid stupid comments from peeps like you ...I'm going to have custom center caps made for me that have my name CLKFAN in the center cap...so back back off fool...this isn't e46fanatics!

I'm waiting for the custom caps to be made for me...in the mean time if it kills you to see my caps just don't bother reading any of my posts or threads. :wack:

Go back to e46fanatics if that's what you want to do on here... :haaaay:

Here's the link for you in case you didn't read it:
:hmm:
http://mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6290&highlight=
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
hi its me arya said:
what you should do is not put BBS centercaps on fake LM's
I've been following his wheel switch since day one. Pay attention to what he has been posting prior to this before you make comments like that. If you do the research he says he wanted to do caps that either said SAM or CLKFAN. Sam DOESN'T want to do the BBS cap thing because of the amount of shit he'd get from folks. You being an example.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
SDSilverM3 said:
I've been following his wheel switch since day one. Pay attention to what he has been posting prior to this before you make comments like that. If you do the research he says he wanted to do caps that either said SAM or CLKFAN. Sam DOESN'T want to do the BBS cap thing because of the amount of shit he'd get from folks. You being an example.
Thanks...Ling :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
OOHH AAHH AGAIN!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,344 Posts
I'm slowly falling more and more in love with that championship edition set up... :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,618 Posts
sam stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more i keep seeing pics i'm positve that the LM is the best wheel ever made!!!!

and that M5 is just pure class!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I know...I know...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
Sam that will def look sik I agree with you on maybe trying to get the lips polished and then clear the rims you car will looks sooo sooo sik
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
XCLUSIVE said:
Sam that will def look sik I agree with you on maybe trying to get the lips polished and then clear the rims you car will looks sooo sooo sik
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't wait anymore...this rain is killing me because I want to do some painting but I want everything to be dry and not wet on the streets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
that m5 is sick. painting champion style would look hot on your car.

lol ive been reading your threads and i thought you got a real set, look how deceiving those wheels really are. too damn bad i cant get them to fit my c230, id be all over a set. wheels are beautiful even if they are reps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
anthuny85 said:
that m5 is sick. painting champion style would look hot on your car.

lol ive been reading your threads and i thought you got a real set, look how deceiving those wheels really are. too damn bad i cant get them to fit my c230, id be all over a set. wheels are beautiful even if they are reps.

Thanks..Anthony85
 
21 - 40 of 68 Posts
Top