you going to get LM's for the clk?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
peppernick said:
I'm a BIG LM fan.

My previous cars .......
Beautiful...are those 20's on the E92 or 19's?

I have reps now but if I feel that these wheels or design of wheel are what I will finally be happy with after all the wheels I have gone through over the years I will end up taking the plunge to buy 20" LM's in the future, but since I'll be sticking with them for a while I want to be really happy and I'll probably order my rears separately through Inden Design because they seem to have it down to science with the max lip or they just have connections to get what they want and not what BBS wants you to have to buy because that what's made. You know what I mean? Is see 20's out there but none of them look as aggressive as the ones from Inden.

·
Registered
62 Posts
They are 19"s. I don't go any bigger than 19"s as I track my cars. The CLK will get it's fair share of punishment at the Nurburgring next year ..... :drive:

Alexbenz said:
you going to get LM's for the clk?
You know what, I am so tempted to order a set, but still thinking about other options for a change now I've changed make of car. Considering HREs or Enkruez, but it's a good possibility I'll end up with LMs again.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I love the lip on those 20's on the E60. I'm just going to have to take the plunge and buy some authentic 20's this summer.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
494 Posts
CLKFAN said:
I love the lip on those 20's on the E60. I'm just going to have to take the plunge and buy some authentic 20's this summer.

Ill buy the reps off of you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
how much do these rims usual run for?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
peabers said:
Nice... loved the painted look.
Makes me want to go out and get a set. :drool: :drool: :drool:
No Shiiiit! I'm going to start putting away some money under my mattress by avoiding going out to eat as much to Sushi Roku and I'm sure I'll have enough to buy the 20's by this summer. I'm starting tomorrow with my first $500 after payday the 15th. Somebody has to give me some love on the price, The ever resourceful Ling hooked me up with someone he knows but it was still pricey @ $4800....I'll keep shopping and maybe just end up coming back to him.:eek:hnoes:

By the way I'm also taking donations for the " Help Sam Buy His 20" BBS LM Fund ".
:clap:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Sick...one of the best balance cars that BMW has ever made,

41 - 60 of 68 Posts