My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the award today in the morning and well, I put the badge on the grill but I dunno. It looks funny. Kind of like pointing down.

Is there a formal way of installing this badge on the grill that requires modification? :dunno:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the bolt that holds the badge meant to be showing like that?

Edit: Btw Battlecat, Can you spare some tips on taking photos? :) Your sig always looks awesome, lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Battlecat714 said:
use a canon buddy! plus p'shop cs2 and a few fonts = nice sig.
I've got photoshop just sitting on my HD too. Gonna try giving it a shot :thumbup: lol

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
JDW124 said:
Battlecat714 said:
use a canon buddy! plus p'shop cs2 and a few fonts = nice sig.
I've got photoshop just sitting on my HD too. Gonna try giving it a shot :thumbup: lol
yeah just take a few random shots of the car then just crop'em. play around with ps, you can make some crazy shiet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a Mercedes Club of Canada 50th Anniversary Badge and its pretty big, but I have NOOO IDEA of how to install it. It didn't come with any screws,nuts or bolts.

How did you install yours ? Show us your certificate too. :D
And give is a shot of the grill badge from the front.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
go to mbusa.com and look up classics - you'll find the application for the award.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xudeck said:
I have a Mercedes Club of Canada 50th Anniversary Badge and its pretty big, but I have NOOO IDEA of how to install it. It didn't come with any screws,nuts or bolts.

How did you install yours ? Show us your certificate too. :D
And give is a shot of the grill badge from the front.
Here ya' go :)

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Too bad the late model Benzo's will never see that award. :thumbdown: to Daimler-Benz quality.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts