Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Ling can take some pics that would be very nice :)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Can't get no betta bro!!!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
:bow:

I don't see nothing wrong with the pics. :drool:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Man that thing is badass. Gorgeous wheels, just the right stance and that monster under the hood.

Can we get thrill rides?

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys- I didnt think the first post in the CL forum would gather this many replies. The chip is done and the car is probably in the range of 670hp and 800tq ... but getting a tach sig for a dyno has been the problem. I have Vadim (Russian version) helping me. Creative hooked up the drop and the wheels were an inside deal that I grabbed for cheaaaaaaaap.

I had some good 140+ runs (3) today on the way to work- the v12 bi is so smooth you really dont know whats happening versus the brutal delivery of the E55.

I did line up against Charles (E55) and Gregs (E63) 3x's before the Tiajuana's meet a while back and it was a wheelspin contest for all of us but you know the outcome ;) ;)

Oh all this talk of Persian food is driving me crazy- we all need to meet up, I need some bread and Musta Keyar (spelling?)

Chris D- Ill be out the House probably next month and will look you up. Need to meet the GM Steve again.

Ling no need to pack my photo skills, I am sure you will take that car and make it a wet dream for CL lovers with the pics you shoot. Let me know when you and that camera will be rolling to the OC. Lunch and beers on me.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was looking at the SL55 with the 030 package but it has frame damage. I think for my next car I need to leave the Benz family and go back to a P car, 997TT to be exact.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Baaaaaaaallin'

I'm in no room to throw suggestions or anything but... Go for the 997TT! Knowing how your 996 Turbo was - I wouldn't doubt that if you had the 997TT in your hands that it would be a monster.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A quick ECU and exhaust mod would bump the juice but I hear that modding the new turbo doesnt have the same impact as the 996TT.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
:drool:

:bow:

All I know is that I want my rides!

Driving would be out of the question since you don't even let your wife drive your cars. LOL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts