Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually take what I have for granted. I'm not talking about what I own, but rather the intagible things I have. For example, my luck...

Tonight I went and pulled my notorious Buick out of hibernation and fired up that baby. Oooh the fun. Nice to have a bitchin V8 controlled by my right foot, nice to feel the softy suspension squat down low and launch off the line, and nice to see the LSD leave two smoky stripes on the pavement.
Then all of sudden, out of nowhere...it happened. I had a bunch of memories shoot through my head in a quick flash. The times I ran flat out (delimited), my races, my timed trials, my road rage incidents, my police encounters...

I just have one thing to earnestly say...I'm just truly happy to be alive. I don't know of anyone else who would do half the things I've done, and on top of that get away with it without incident. Hell, the car has never even seen a body shop and still sports every inch of the factory paint...

Be safe out there guys. Sometimes it's nice to drive slowly for a day.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dayummm....that was over a year ago already! I didn't even know anyone had a pic of it from that show. A few morons were talking crap because I burned out while leaving. Idiots :wack:

I love that thing. It's the ultimate sleeper. I can't count the number of times people would run me, and then ask what the hell it is after I ran right past them.

154mph on bald S-rated whitewalls :wall: Good stuff...time for me to mod this thing yet again.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
newton said:
I really wish I could meet you in person Roup. I would love to see how you drive. :rofl:
Yah Roupin... Sorry we missed you at the meet yesterday. :wall:

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sorry for not being able to make it. I'm patiently waiting to meet all you guys in person :)

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
newton said:
I really wish I could meet you in person Roup. I would love to see how you drive. :rofl:
Come to Cali :D

You'd love to see me drive if you weren't in the car. I've heard the funniest quotes from my passengers. Then again, bystanders aren't usually pleased either :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts