Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MY Pics

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  aznflightfreak23 
#1 ·
Ok , here are the pics. BTW, the car has distronic,parktronic, lighting package, Alcantara trim, keyless go, heated&ventilated front seats.

See less See more
#8 ·
MM-CLS63 AMG said:
Not sure, but I think you got me there........... loooking forward to your pics..

MM
Sorry, just figured Pimp Ride = Pimp Stuff

just milkin for pix lmao. Welcome to the forum, I'm the weirdo around here so do excuse my comments lol.

So...... Have you done anything to her, Or any future mods/Races in mind?

ALi

#10 ·
Goliath27 said:
Sorry, just figured Pimp Ride = Pimp Stuff

just milkin for pix lmao. Welcome to the forum, I'm the weirdo around here so do excuse my comments lol.

So...... Have you done anything to her, Or any future mods/Races in mind?

ALi
Hey, no problem - its cool.

As for the car, its stock except for the window tint and the Clear Bra upfront to protect her. It has the performance package so I am happy with it. Their may be some value in keeping it stock.

MM

#13 ·
Goliath27 said:
Stock is boring....... At Least PAINT THE CALLIPERS!!!!!!! Is this your daily driver/Client Hauler or can you do lil mods.

Maybe even a sprint booster...... if you can HANDLE IT(instigating :D )

ALi
This is my weekend car for a nice cruse or maybe a car meet. I have no restrictions, I was considering darkening the tail lamps. Not sure.

MM

#14 ·
Tails is nice. You can do it your self fairly easy. If you really wanna see what your monster can do....... drive down to Maryland with the other NY guys and hit the Drag strips...... will be a SICK mix of over 15 55's/63's/600's/and 65's

plus some supercharged 500's and bunch of other makes and models

ALi

#15 ·
Goliath27 said:
Tails is nice. You can do it your self fairly easy. If you really wanna see what your monster can do....... drive down to Maryland with the other NY guys and hit the Drag strips...... will be a SICK mix of over 15 55's/63's/600's/and 65's

plus some supercharged 500's and bunch of other makes and models

ALi
Thanks for the invite. But unlikely for me too make it. Anyway, my car is more or less tucked away for the winter. The weather is starting too change here.

MM

#19 ·
Sick car bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.