Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no more waiting! here we go, another day in new york!

so this is what i did reigger front bumper molded the front nose. c43 side skirts, painted all my moldings black. molded rear c36 bumper.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So here are the PICS of my head liner and my new seats that were done all over again with the amg badges in the center.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my next mod is im going to mold in my fenders and i also got a new set of wheels and then im done! now im working on my new car that i got! porsche 996!

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
looks beautiful, love the hood. definitely sickest 202 :thumbup: :thumbup:

BUT

:thumbdown: for the replicas (that car definitely deserves some real wheels. get some sick volks, the time attacks w/ the red stripe would look very nice) and the amg badging on the seats, as far as i can tell the seats arent amg and the car is definitely not amg, whats the point?

how much power?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know its not an amg did i ever say it was an amg? i love the look of it thats why i did it! i also have a new set of wheels that im waiting to put on! i forged sprint in brushed alu. the front bumper is from reigger and i molded the front line in to sit flush. the rear is an oem c36 bumper and ones again molded in to sit flush, side skirts are c43 amg. the hood was custom made. the power i never took it to the dyno but anywere from 300 to 340hp.

·
Registered
383 Posts
beautiful! I wish I had known about this kind of stuff when I had my w202... I may still have had it now!

the reiger bumper, the headlights and the interior look stunning!

·
Registered
118 Posts
very nice, very clean!!!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Nicely done up car. The only thing that I might change is lower it some more and different wheels. Can't wait to see the CF trim that Len fabricated. :clap:

·
Registered
154 Posts
wow that very sexxy! for sure the best w202 iv ever seen. nice work....but i dont know about brushed alum wheels. i think its going to throw it all off :dunno:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i live in new yourk so the roads hear suck! the exhaust is a 3" all the way back to the catback. the cat back is supersprint. thank you guys. the wheels are going to look very nice also wait and see ;)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here are my new rims. im waiting to put them on any time now!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Specs please! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts