Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,233 Posts
when i had my clk i only had the esp ON when it was raining AND i was on the fwy.

just leave it off :dunno:

esp off was part of my starting procedure, get in, press brake, press keyless go, esp off

i drive the e55 w/ it off also, im just a little more careful, bitch does 40mph rolling burnouts :drive:

· Registered
6,233 Posts
Roupin said:
I used to leave it on until I got the hang of the car. Now it's mostly off, and that's why the car is way more responsive now than before. I'm still having trouble with it though. How the fuck does MB expect someone to control a powerslide without spinning the wheels through the turn? I've learned to never let go and modulate the gas, but this crap outright hits the brakes.
:dunno:
my clk wasnt that bad, actually the e55 is much worse (better???) at preventing wheelspin. if it gets a little sideways it kicks in, even with it off.
i used to be able to slide my clk around. i did 2 corners on coldwater (those very tight esses) at once (in one unbroken slide).

fuck it, drive it in dyno mode :D :dunno:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.