Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New COR Carbon Fiber Wheels

11K views 43 replies 27 participants last post by  watchamacoolitt 
#1 ·
I should be getting these on Friday guys. Its been 7 months with no CLS to drive, I can't wait. I will update this thread with pics of them on the car this weekend. :clap:

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good! Simple design yet elegant :thumbup:

#12 ·
man those look good can't wait to see them on the car

#18 ·
Roupin said:
Looks amazing. Are the centers wrapped in CF or are they solid CF?

Any idea how much each one weighs?
Centers are wrapped in real CF. I can weigh them when they come in, but the weight will include the tire.

Thanks Roupin :)

#23 ·
Looks much better than your previous rims. You should get a proper photoshoot done for a new sig. ;)

Btw, have you should about tinting the red part of your tail lights? I think it would match your black and white theme better.

#24 ·
shake said:
Looks much better than your previous rims. You should get a proper photoshoot done for a new sig. ;)

Btw, have you should about tinting the red part of your tail lights? I think it would match your black and white theme better.

Thanks guys. I have a photo shoot comming up soon Shake. I will be at the HIN show in NJ tomorrow. I will try to take more pics there. :thumbup:

#26 ·
karma23 said:
dude, those new wheels make your car 1000 times better. Very well done now. No disrespect, but didn't really care for you old wheels. The new ones really set it off. good job.
Thanks karma. I agree. The lowenharts were also very heavy and fragile. The ride is much better, and the car performs and feels better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.