Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
damn that looks Fin sick bro! :bow:

Looks much better than your previous rims. You should get a proper photoshoot done for a new sig. ;)

Btw, have you should about tinting the red part of your tail lights? I think it would match your black and white theme better.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
shake said:
Looks much better than your previous rims. You should get a proper photoshoot done for a new sig. ;)

Btw, have you should about tinting the red part of your tail lights? I think it would match your black and white theme better.

Thanks guys. I have a photo shoot comming up soon Shake. I will be at the HIN show in NJ tomorrow. I will try to take more pics there. :thumbup:

Discussion starter · #26 ·
karma23 said:
dude, those new wheels make your car 1000 times better. Very well done now. No disrespect, but didn't really care for you old wheels. The new ones really set it off. good job.
Thanks karma. I agree. The lowenharts were also very heavy and fragile. The ride is much better, and the car performs and feels better too.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
AZN_C300 said:
new wheels look sick on! so much better than your last setup. Big props. :thumbup:
Thanks AZN. Here are some pics from HIN in NJ this weekend. It was so much fun :D

straight up raw!
congratulations :thumbup:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
The Godfather said:
Holy shit, my favorite CLS right now! I love it. Only thing FTL is the yellowing clear bra on the bottom rear doors :( Otherwise, sick! GO NIM!
Thanks godfather. I'm going to the dealership to have it changed, asap!

Nicely done brothar. :clap:

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Shake, thanks for hooking up the great looking sig. :thumbup: Can you email me at khelawanb@gmail.com

I cannot send or recieve messages on here anymore :dunno: and I wanted to make a little change to the sig.

every time I send a message to you it goes into my outbox, and just stays there :dunno:

wow the wheels look great, i'm becoming a big fan of the colored lips... but i herd carbon fiber wheels arent that great, they dont hold up and crack easyly? how come you couldnt drive your car for 7 months? or did i read it wrong? what was the turn around time on them... good look bro

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Tommy350 said:
wow the wheels look great, i'm becoming a big fan of the colored lips... but i herd carbon fiber wheels arent that great, they dont hold up and crack easyly? how come you couldnt drive your car for 7 months? or did i read it wrong? what was the turn around time on them... good look bro
My car had to sit on jack stands for 7 months because my factory wheels would not fit due to bigger Brembo brakes. 360 forged lied to me and gave me false hope on wheels that they were not making for me, after I paid in full. So, I got the money back through the credit card company and had the same wheels made by COR, who makes the wheels for 360 forged. COR made the wheels for me in 6 weeks.

My car is only driven on weekends, and garrage kept. I try not to expose the car to rain and constant sunlight, so I don't think that these wheels will ever get a true daily driven test. I know other people with carbon fiber overlay on wheels, and no complaints from them. I would suggest not to throw tools around near them though. A good bang on the resin and it might crack it.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.