My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking to purchase an AMG in the near future - but I have no idea how to pick one model over another. For example: an SL450*roadster vs*AMG SLC43*vs*AMG S63. I'm interested in an AMG roadster and preferably a convertible. I currently drive a 2014 VW Jetta, 1.8L Turbo that I bought in April 2018. I have never owned a German car before this Jetta, and I'm very impressed with it. Seeking to move up in the world of German automotive engineering. In 2012 I test drove a convertible 2005 Aston Martin Vantage V-8, but instead I purchased a silver, convertible 2011 Camaro Rally Sport, and was very impressed with that car - except for the tiny backseat area and trunk.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and suggestions.
Thank you, Jeff Western

·
Registered
5 Posts
Could you tell here more details about the Camaro Rally Sport? This car has long interested me and I would like to know the opinion of a person who has used it for a long time. I want to buy the Camaro 2SS because there are really a lot of great features in this car compared to the Camaro 1SS. I became interested in this machine after reading this article https://askanydifference.com/difference-between-camaro-1ss-and-2ss/ that describes in detail everything related to this car. I hope to be able to buy Camaro 2SS soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts