My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
i dont think ive ever even seen one on the road....and i think i see a good number of AMG's around La Jolla and Newport beach

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Haven't seen one on the road in person either...

I would definitely give a big thumbs up to the driver of the fastest soccer mom car in the neighborhood!!! LOL

·
Registered
425 Posts
dude, r classes are sick! i would definitely purchase an amg one if i could afford it. looks like a big wagon/hatchback :thumbup:

·
Registered
15,173 Posts
If she's 300 pounds and didn't fit in anything, she'd have gotten a GL.

I've seen 2 or 3 Rs. No AMGs yet. Given the right wheels, color, etc., the R can look pretty nice!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Dude for all you hating the R-Class take your car to MBZ of Valencia and have them drop you back off at home for service in the R-Class shuttle. I sat in the back of an R350 the other day and jesus christ that thing was Fing sick. So much leg room, so comfortable, the leather was awesome. I would honestly not mind an R63, get 7 friends in that and run 12s all day.

Then again i probably like the R-Class because i didnt have to drive it. Ive also seen a Black R63 around here and its gorgeous.

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
if i had a million billion $'s i would get a black 63, paint everything black, de badge and limo tint all around (windshield too)

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
AMG_55 said:
if i had a million billion $'s i would get a black 63, paint everything black, de badge and limo tint all around (windshield too)
+1, except mine would secretly be converted to a 65 :clap:

·
Registered
871 Posts
I raced one in the S600. it kicked my ass really...really...really bad... I cried. i didnt even lose to a ferrari like that before.
I ran home to grab the clk55 to see if it was lurking around, but i didnt find it..

·
Registered
871 Posts
no. some guy. probably havign a midlife crisis because he had to turn in his lambo for a mini-van cause that unexpected baby popped up, and the only thing he could fidn to suffice was the R63.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts