Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Vasir said:
I raced one in the S600. it kicked my ass really...really...really bad... I cried. i didnt even lose to a ferrari like that before.
I ran home to grab the clk55 to see if it was lurking around, but i didnt find it..
Consider yourself lucky you didnt find him again. Your CLK55 would not be able to keep up either. :haaaay:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
blue_monster said:
Vasir said:
I raced one in the S600. it kicked my ass really...really...really bad... I cried. i didnt even lose to a ferrari like that before.
I ran home to grab the clk55 to see if it was lurking around, but i didnt find it..
Consider yourself lucky you didnt find him again. Your CLK55 would not be able to keep up either. :haaaay:
+2

unless you boosting...

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Roupin said:
Whoa, I had seen that vid before but never paid attention at the exact lead. That's insane :thumbup:
I know. Every time I see the Vid, I laugh. I remember when I test drove the CLK55 in 03 when it first came out, I was like damn, this car is sooo fast. Nowadays, it gets smoked by SUVs. :dunno: :clap:

·
Registered
271 Posts
great vid BM... I assume that is with your chip right? did you dyno before/after?

I need to run my stock ML against a few 55 for I hope similar results (maybe not such a spank as you did though) ;)

Only taker I have had so far was my freinds 03 M5 which I walked at all speeds on him.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
dragonrpc said:
great vid BM... I assume that is with your chip right? did you dyno before/after?

I need to run my stock ML against a few 55 for I hope similar results (maybe not such a spank as you did though) ;)

Only taker I have had so far was my freinds 03 M5 which I walked at all speeds on him.
That was before the chip when he had just gotten it.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Roupin said:
dragonrpc said:

That was before the chip when he had just gotten it.
:D :clap:

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
:rofl:

you guys are on crack....
the only thing that vid shows is how worn my tires were :wall:

a 209 (its faster than a 208, ive raced one) will stay with or maybe even pull ahead a ml63/r63 at higher speeds

:rofl:

you guys are funny

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Roupin said:
ML vs. CLK.

both, itll be very close, they both run low 13's, the clk traps 2mph higher though :dunno:

so maybe the ml launches a tiny bit harder

21 - 40 of 75 Posts