Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
eh...

let's e-race...

newton applies brake firmly with his left foot and rolls into the throttle with his right.
In similar fashion, Roup torques her to 2500 rpms and turns ESP off.

>>chapter fastforward>>

>>

newton wins.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Roupin said:
Don't tell me your pissing fetish wife just smoked me!

How fast are those R500's anyway? The E500 (5 speed) runs 14.2, the R500 should be low 15's at best :dunno:

I still think I can take it.

Yeah, I think my car is high 13's low 14's (7speed) and the R500 is right at 15.0-15.1

But I guarantee she holeshot's your ass on the christmas tree! Still, IF and it's as BIG IF you won, you could proudly say "yep, I barely beat that minivan"

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Benz-O-Rama said:
Roupin said:
Don't tell me your pissing fetish wife just smoked me!

How fast are those R500's anyway? The E500 (5 speed) runs 14.2, the R500 should be low 15's at best :dunno:

I still think I can take it.

Yeah, I think my car is high 13's low 14's (7speed) and the R500 is right at 15.0-15.1

But I guarantee she holeshot's your ass on the christmas tree! Still, IF and it's as BIG IF you won, you could proudly say "yep, I barely beat that minivan"

:rofl: :clap:

roupin, benzo said; :wedgie: :slap:

you gonna take that? :D

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Roupin said:
I got one thing to say....smell my rubber!!!

That's all that counts :D
Benz-O-Rama said:
Roupin said:
I got one thing to say....smell my rubber!!!

That's all that counts :D

Eeeeeeeeeeew!

I'm' not getting anywhere near your birth control!
Roupin said:
You didn't have any problem with it last time :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've seen a few AMG R class cars around Rancho Santa Fe, along with lots of E55/63 estates. I've ridden in the back of an R class. If you want to haul six adults around in total comfort, these are hard to beat. Unfortunatly I dont know six adults (including my wife) willing to let me drive them anyplace.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.