My MB Online Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
eh...

let's e-race...

newton applies brake firmly with his left foot and rolls into the throttle with his right.
In similar fashion, Roup torques her to 2500 rpms and turns ESP off.

>>chapter fastforward>>

>>

newton wins.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Roupin said:
ESP? Are you kidding? I'll be in Dyno Mode fool!
Watch that truck in front Roup!!

newton mashes the brakes and with the aid of ABS and BAS, manages to stop in time. Roup, however, was not so lucky.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Correction: "Roupin modulates the brake nicely and swerves out of the way..."

Newton, please continue with your daydream...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Roupin said:
Don't tell me your pissing fetish wife just smoked me!

How fast are those R500's anyway? The E500 (5 speed) runs 14.2, the R500 should be low 15's at best :dunno:

I still think I can take it.

Yeah, I think my car is high 13's low 14's (7speed) and the R500 is right at 15.0-15.1

But I guarantee she holeshot's your ass on the christmas tree! Still, IF and it's as BIG IF you won, you could proudly say "yep, I barely beat that minivan"

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Benz-O-Rama said:
Roupin said:
Don't tell me your pissing fetish wife just smoked me!

How fast are those R500's anyway? The E500 (5 speed) runs 14.2, the R500 should be low 15's at best :dunno:

I still think I can take it.

Yeah, I think my car is high 13's low 14's (7speed) and the R500 is right at 15.0-15.1

But I guarantee she holeshot's your ass on the christmas tree! Still, IF and it's as BIG IF you won, you could proudly say "yep, I barely beat that minivan"

:rofl: :clap:

roupin, benzo said; :wedgie: :slap:

you gonna take that? :D

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Roupin said:
I got one thing to say....smell my rubber!!!

That's all that counts :D
Benz-O-Rama said:
Roupin said:
I got one thing to say....smell my rubber!!!

That's all that counts :D

Eeeeeeeeeeew!

I'm' not getting anywhere near your birth control!
Roupin said:
You didn't have any problem with it last time :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've seen a few AMG R class cars around Rancho Santa Fe, along with lots of E55/63 estates. I've ridden in the back of an R class. If you want to haul six adults around in total comfort, these are hard to beat. Unfortunatly I dont know six adults (including my wife) willing to let me drive them anyplace.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haha, nice to know they are so comfy. I usually drive with my wife only or alone so it's not that I really need it, but that's something my friend from DSRLeasing should look into.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts