My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They changed owner and the food is horrible. Jeff, remember we ordered fried rice last time and it wasn't on point? It's those people that took over the joint. I used to go there at least once a week, any other place u guys recommend?

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
Are we talking about the change of ownership 3-4 months ago, or did they change again? I thought it was the same a few months ago under new ownership - beef fried rice of course. :)

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang Mike, you've never been to Noble Chef in Balboa? OG Chinese mom and pop joint but excellent food. Well before, now they changed to some new Vietnamese owner and I stopped going. I guess we gotta roll to V.I.P from now on :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
They changed owner and the food is horrible. Jeff, remember we ordered fried rice last time and it wasn't on point? It's those people that took over the joint. I used to go there at least once a week, any other place u guys recommend?
Yeah, I stop going there because the food is NOT the same. :wtf:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Damn, we haven't been there in a while.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
SagaSupra said:
damn...now im feenin for some bomb fried rice for lunch today. u still sik dut?
LOL, I am responding a little late. Was "taking care of Jenn" since she is still drugged up from the removal of 4 wisdom teef.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Couple of Vicodins and she'll be good for a few hours.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I know you like the Vicodins. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I'm eating my usual curry chicken with rice right now and it's definitely not the same as before. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts