Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Pomeranian Puppy needs a good home. Grace bought this puppy before she was even born and before we realized we couldn't have one. So, we need to find her someone that can take care of her. Pure breed Pomeranian about 6.5 weeks old. She is still too young to take home, but if we do, Grace isn't going to be able to let her go so we have to sell her before that. Shots and stuff Included. $500

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
best of luck...I would have definitely picked one up for gf if I was still with her...She loves those lil turdlings...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Benzoboi said:
best of luck...I would have definitely picked one up for gf if I was still with her...She loves those lil turdlings...
Buy puppy so you can get the gf back!

·
Registered
775 Posts
ohhhh man, we'd love to have a pom, but we already have 3 cats, two of them are bangals and it would just be too much stress for them. good luck finding her a good home!

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
That is, IF he wants her back :D

Nice puppies! Good luck on the sale. When I sold my parrot I had the best luck with the local online Recycler classifieds.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
How many do you have? Will you have one left after May?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grace and I only have one and if you really want her, we can probably hold her until after may when you get back.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey Len, do you have pics of the mom and dad? how much do they weigh? and whats the weight of those puppies right now? My girl and I have been considering a pom or a maltese

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SagaSupra said:
Hey Len, do you have pics of the mom and dad? how much do they weigh? and whats the weight of those puppies right now? My girl and I have been considering a pom or a maltese
I'll get that info ASAP!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reminder:

Just in case you were wondering,

These are REAL Puppies and NOT made from Carbon fiber or CNC machined T304 Stainless Steel with kevlar/teflon coated heim joints.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Re: Reminder:

Lensolo said:
Just in case you were wondering,

These are REAL Puppies and NOT made from Carbon fiber or CNC machined T304 Stainless Steel with kevlar/teflon coated heim joints.
damn, but are they AUTHENTIC? or are they some cheap knock-offs? :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
LOL!! Yo Len, why can't you keep it? Not allowed in the house?

I have two little maltese and love them. we were considering a pom, so I'll ask my wifey to see if she is still wanting another critter. I assume the answer is no. Good luck, bro!!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Roupin said:
That is, IF he wants her back :D

Nice puppies! Good luck on the sale. When I sold my parrot I had the best luck with the local online Recycler classifieds.
I sort of do...

but that is because Roupie hasn't hooked me up with one of his hunnies yet!!!

Hook a brother up pimp!!! :bow:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Don't act like you got none man!!!

and plus you closer to me then Chris is ;) :rofl:

I would go down there if Chris would call out a couple of his hunnies...but no :wall:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts