My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Here are some pictures to get this started.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
:D sorry guys, I was hoping someone would point it out sooner. I will move over to the SL thread. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
That renntech SL is money!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
SL 55 AMG 2007, 517hp, 720Nm. RED/RED designo FULL options

SL 55 AMG 2007, 517hp, 720Nm. RED/RED designo FULL options

Please comment...

All SL AMG owners please post photos of your cars here....

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good day,

Now, when Im driving my car already for almost two months I can tell, SL is a very nice car to drive, to be driven in, and just to look at when its parked. The power, the sound, the comfort is A+. My designo classical red interior is very nice, and what is interesting and nice that its 99% the same as the exterior color. Few of my friends have silver SL55, and Black, when we drive all togher every one looking at RED one, the color for this car is perfect!

When I was thinking what to buy, I was between new Lambo Gallardo and SL 55 AMG. I have driven Lambo few times, and F430... and I can tell you that SL 55 AMG is much better then any of listed by me cars! And for drag lovers, I raced 4 times with my frieds Gallardo, and SL allways win!!! Lambo is awd, but from start the ration is not 50:50 and it just dont go well from the start!!! After Im already 3-4 cars away from it, lambo already cant catch me after!!!

Brgds,

European

Some photos of my red car!

Please tell me what you think!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's a shot of mine giving e-ticket rides to students at the track.

The second is a shot not long after we derestricted it.........I can report that the SL55 will do ~202mph :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Rascasse said:
Here's a shot of mine giving e-ticket rides to students at the track.

The second is a shot not long after we derestricted it.........I can report that the SL55 will do ~202mph :D
You need a drop :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts