My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wiz probably knows about this but he might be the next reality TV star. Apparently, Creative has been chosen to be in the a part of MTV2's Trick Out Rides? The show that's hosted by RJ DeVera, they're filming at his shop this Wed. What do you guys say we stop by and make a cameo appearance? I can wear a myMBonline.com T shirt too :clap:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
EMPIRE said:
Wiz probably knows about this but he might be the next reality TV star. Apparently, Creative has been chosen to be in the a part of MTV2's Trick Out Rides? The show that's hosted by RJ DeVera, they're filming at his shop this Wed. What do you guys say we stop by and make a cameo appearance? I can wear a myMBonline.com T shirt too :clap:
LETS DO IT

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
EMPIRE said:
and we can bust Wiz's chops at the shop to make the show interesting.
Hahahaha... That's the plan then. R u leaving your car there? :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
EMPIRE said:
You'll see my ride as part of promo for the show.
Sticker that bitch up with Empire, Silly, and mymbonline stickers!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
E55 low rider theme boyee!!! 13x7 Dayton wire wheels and custom renntech hydraulics.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
screw the napa leather, its all about the plush lowrider seats...and dynamic seating? dynamic seating aint got nothing on a seat that can rotate 360degrees! and diffusers, F diffusers, all bout chrome plated under carriages! woot woot

i can give it to ya but what you gonna do wit it
i can give it to ya but what you gonna do,
i can give it to ya but what you gonna do wit it
i can give it to ya but what what what

im too sexy for my mother *&^*(* hood
im too sexy for my mother *$#&$# lowrider!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
Capri blue E55 on 24" Asanti's with slideout mixing studio and turntables! :haaaay:

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
24" Enkeis, 909 Luxury Wheels or the Ultimate Giovanni rims. Help me decide quick!!!

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
EMPIRE said:
24" Enkeis, 909 Luxury Wheels or the Ultimate Giovanni rims. Help me decide quick!!!
Gotta do the Gucci leather for the captain's chairs too! :clap:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts