Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We gettin' back to play paintball this Sunday @ Mr.Paintball in Escondido and continuing every 2 weeks after. Hit me up if anyone interested.

·
Registered
0 Posts
EMPIRE said:
We gettin' back to play paintball this Sunday @ Mr.Paintball in Escondido and continuing every 2 weeks after. Hit me up if anyone interested.
Always wanted to try this too!! Damn, Sunday is kickball though. shiet.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Lensolo said:
EMPIRE said:
are you serious? you play kickball? thats freakin awesome if you do man. that was one of my faves back in elementary!

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
SagaSupra said:
Lensolo said:
EMPIRE said:
are you serious? you play kickball? thats freakin awesome if you do man. that was one of my faves back in elementary!
Dodgeball FTW.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
dut said:
SagaSupra said:
Lensolo said:
EMPIRE said:
Dodgeball FTW.
^^ :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
SagaSupra said:
Lensolo said:
EMPIRE said:
Serious!
Yeah, man! We're almost done with the season and tied for 2nd place going into the finals!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Ooooh..paintball. Never tried it, always wanted to. I'll be tied up on Sundays for the next month or so, but after that I'm in!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts