My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody put the sl500 rims on my slk? just wanna see how'd they look .. and if you could lower the car too that would be awesome... debating on picking up a set ..

-jay

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man!..i really appreciate it!.. nice car btw.. and yea i think it's one of those wheels you grow into but i'm still thinking about it.. but this helps out a lot!... thanks again!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea.. i wasn't sure about the offset but so far from what i looked up 35 offset max on the front wheels and 33 on the rear for stock fitment wheels but from what i've seen in the rear.. you can go lower in offset the wider the wheel within reason (correct me if i'm wrong).. so i'm sure with less meat than the stock sl tires a camber adjustment and rolled fenders they should be ok...

also i have the stock badges on the car.. nothing was put on.. i am not a poser.. the little emblem you might be pointing out is the "sport" logo underneath the fender indicator.. or the "SLK 230" (leftside of trunk) and "kompressor" badge (rightside of trunk) in the sig picture :D so it's just a lowly slk 230 kompressor sport.... i know it's not an amg.. and trust me.. i'll end up debadging it rather than put on useless badges anyway :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello! I'm not an expert in all this yet, but I'm interested in such questions. I esteem your opinions, I think it will come in handy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts