Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed 20x10 ML 63 wheels on my '06 350 today in place of the OEM 19s. First some data.

19x8.5 OEM wheel w/ 255/50 Pirelli I&S (~6k mi.) - 69.5 lb.
20x10 AMG wheel w/ 295/40 Continental CrossTerrains UHP (~4k mi.) - 74.1 lb.

Tires on AMG stick out about 35mm further than OEM. They are 10mm beyhond the top of the wheel arch in front, and flush with the top in the rear. As the wheel well wraps down front and rear it tapers in so they are out further.

One photo from the rear is of the 19s, the rest are of the 20s. Photos of the AMGs are with Airmatic on Sport setting. I'm thinking I may want to add the flares.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
I like the look, and the wheels/tires don't stick out further than the fenders. I say leave it as-is :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Greg,
I hope you like it as much as I do, because it looks like a completely different car. Congratulations, shes a beaut. :clap: :clap: :bow:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Greg,
Would you mind posting some more pics of your ML and your M3 in the garage? I really like your pictures. They look great :thumbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blue_monster said:
Greg,
Would you mind posting some more pics of your ML and your M3 in the garage? I really like your pictures. They look great :thumbup:
Done.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Greg, your seat in the center is Alcantara? If so, Im Jealous, Bigtime :wall: I wish I knew that was an option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alcantara

blue_monster said:
Greg, your seat in the center is Alcantara? If so, Im Jealous, Bigtime :wall: I wish I knew that was an option.
That was in the '06 Appearance Package - think it's been dropped in '07. I like it, though I wish the outer portion was leather instead of MBTex.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts