Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

question about the lowering

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  snail45 
#1 ·
i just picked up a 06 cls55, and i notice sometimes after driving, the car lowers itself after i remove the ignition, which means it raises itself (without pushing the raise function)? is it a setting problem or it does automatically when driving in certain condition?

#2 ·
nava405 said:
i just picked up a 06 cls55, and i notice sometimes after driving, the car lowers itself after i remove the ignition, which means it raises itself (without pushing the raise function)? is it a setting problem or it does automatically when driving in certain condition?
Your car is equipped with the Airmatic Suspension. It has three settings operated by a button directly behind the shift knob (Comfort, Sport I, and Sport II if I remember correctly). You're probably driving around in Comfort right now so when you park it, the car is letting all of the air out of the suspension--you can hear the air being released. Push the button so that all the lights are lit up to stiffen the ride.

#3 ·
SikhWitIt said:
Your car is equipped with the Airmatic Suspension. It has three settings operated by a button directly behind the shift knob (Comfort, Sport I, and Sport II if I remember correctly). You're probably driving around in Comfort right now so when you park it, the car is letting all of the air out of the suspension--you can hear the air being released. Push the button so that all the lights are lit up to stiffen the ride.
so the sport I /II does more than stiff the ride also keep it stay lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.