My MB Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My firstimpression on this car is that it is a lusher version of my kid's Pacifica.

Definitely VERY smooth on the freeway with that long wheelbase.

·
Premium Member
24,775 Posts
Doesn't it feel underpowered for that monster body? I have trouble accepting the 350 engine in the E. Hell, I even complained about the lack of power in MB's survey. I know they don't give a damn though.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely underpowered and makes engine noise with only about 4500 miles on the clock.

I wasn't exactly testing its performance.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you get airmatic on that thing? This one is base as can be, but it has exhaust tips....

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Where's the burnout videos Jangster? :D

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude, I can't get the camera working, yet. Some crap about files and compression rates, etc. I'm also still working on really nice burnouts on the R350.

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
jangy said:
Dude, I can't get the camera working, yet. Some crap about files and compression rates, etc. I'm also still working on really nice burnouts on the R350.
The stuff is in my car. Let me know when you're ready.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,101 Posts
I don't need the camera. I was just going to give you the CD's. I need to leave to meet up with Jeff and Jay for lunch. Wanna come along?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't. I have a few errands to run. I'm heading out. Call my cell phone 619 218 8548 in a few minutes and tell me where to go.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts