Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my R10's that I just bought last week.They are polished lip with diamond cut centers.They are BRAND new still in the boxes with center caps and chrome lugs.2 of the boxes have never been opened.I bought them for my 2005 E55 so not sure what else they might fit.

20x9 fronts
20x10 rears

Instead of returning them,which I might still do,I thought I would try to sell them here first. $5000.00 firm. Retail is $7070.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta keep the caps with the wheels,sorry.

I was on the fence for a very long time on which wheels to get.I finally decided on Radenergie R10's.Then it took me forever to make up my mind on what color centers to get,I finally flipped a coin and in the heat of the moment I decided on diamond cut centers.Now I want black centers,so these will go back or get sold and black ones will be ordered.Im just too undecisive.

My car is also for sale.I want a white with pano E55 now instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,344 Posts
Good luck with the sale bud...

Looks like ALOT of people are gettin the Radenergie wheels...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,645 Posts
cop em newton, if they are +35 and +44 then they are for the w220 and you can be my twin over in texas!

and thats a AWESOME PRICE for those wheels!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,695 Posts
SagaSupra said:
cop em newton, if they are +35 and +44 then they are for the w220 and you can be my twin over in texas!

and thats a AWESOME PRICE for those wheels!
I'd be like the retarded twin making 225 less hp.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,775 Posts
newton said:
SagaSupra said:
cop em newton, if they are +35 and +44 then they are for the w220 and you can be my twin over in texas!

and thats a AWESOME PRICE for those wheels!
I'd be like the retarded twin making 225 less hp.
Nahh...you'll be just like a model. Looks great but frigid in bed. :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Roupin said:
newton said:
SagaSupra said:
cop em newton, if they are +35 and +44 then they are for the w220 and you can be my twin over in texas!

and thats a AWESOME PRICE for those wheels!
I'd be like the retarded twin making 225 less hp.
Nahh...you'll be just like a model. Looks great but frigid in bed. :rofl:
Dead lay! :haaaay:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,106 Posts
dut said:
White63 said:
To bad their not 19's. They would be SOLD!!!!! ;) ;)



Robert
19s on an E class? :hmm:
I'm running 19' with the R10, just don't want the additional weight since I take it to palomar and drive it 2-3 times a wk and we all know how some SD roads can be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Jrocket said:
Gotta keep the caps with the wheels,sorry.

I was on the fence for a very long time on which wheels to get.I finally decided on Radenergie R10's.Then it took me forever to make up my mind on what color centers to get,I finally flipped a coin and in the heat of the moment I decided on diamond cut centers.Now I want black centers,so these will go back or get sold and black ones will be ordered.Im just too undecisive.

My car is also for sale.I want a white with pano E55 now instead.
Why not get them powdercoated black?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Changing the color is not an option,I dont have the time or desire to take these wheels apart and go through the trouble of changing colors.It would be a very simple task but Im not up for it,specially when I can just return them and start over from scratch.I took FOREVER too decide what brand of wheel,then took FOREVER again to decide what color....Ask Ling,he was there while I changed my mind many times before purchasing these wheels......Long story short,I flipped a coin and made a mistake,I should have got the black ones.So they are being offered at a great price here for a short time,then they will be returned.

BTW....these wheels look amazing in person.Glad I decided on Radenergie's in the first place.The fronts have the lip that these E class's should have.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top