Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know asap if you are either definitely in or are interested as we have two tiers of choices. Some of us will be the Pioneers and the others can follow up AFTER they listen to the first round of systems, but I want to reward those that jump in.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
Please let me know asap if you are either definitely in or are interested as we have two tiers of choices. Some of us will be the Pioneers and the others can follow up AFTER they listen to the first round of systems, but I want to reward those that jump in.
Im interested. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reus System 600 watts, replace sub and speakers, add a sub, add a center channel in the rear view mirror. Special introductory price AND potential cheaper, depending on how many more get in within a window of time that will be negotiated tomorrow.
I want it anyway, so i am getting in. If it works to be an even better deal, then i will help push their stuff. If not, then at least I have a killer system.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will get final word. For now, Jeff, R, and I are the initial buy. I am asking that we get special treatment for getting in with blind faith.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The special pricing for us is only for the W211 E-class, current SL, and S (W221). they can do the others, but will charge more since the parts will be made special.

To anyone else interested in Reus, let me know and I can PM you their contact information so you can go see them yourself (in OC). All you have to say is we sent you and you get the price. We be a dealer!!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some follow up info. I have gotten authorization to have folks contact Reus directly for more information. Call Cliff and let him know Zamini Motorcades sent you and he should be more than happy to provide info. let me know any feedback (especially customer service)

Here is the contact information:

Cliff Johnson
Reus Systems
Orange, CA
714-633-6636 office
714-272-2387 cell

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
So all in all...this is an audio upgrade where you are changing out the speakers and subs???

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The factory setup only has one sub. This changes out the speakers and the sub. Then, they add a center channel speaker to the front and another sub to the rear. Last, they add 600watts to drive the subs.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yo Jeff and Roger: Cliff called and wants to schedule installs. I told em Jeff wanted weekend, but maybe R and I can go during the week? I think its gonna take most of the day for each, so it is best to go one at a time.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
Yo Jeff and Roger: Cliff called and wants to schedule installs. I told em Jeff wanted weekend, but maybe R and I can go during the week? I think its gonna take most of the day for each, so it is best to go one at a time.
Arjang,

I cant do it until the weekend bro. Perhaps this Saturday or Sunday, but this Saturday I have the DYNO SHOP appt.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not a problem, Jeff. They will work around your schedule. You can call Cliff yourself and arrange it, if you like. Just make sure you tell him you are one of the original 3, since I am trying to get an extra bump. Also, don't pay them more than $1000, since I paid $2500 for each of us already.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
03c4s said:
I'm flexible, I'll call Cliff maybe I can get it done this Friday, and have it done before dyno day.
Roger, that would be awesome if I can listen to on Saturday morning. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
I need to collect some cash, fellas. let me know.
Cool cool... I got u covered boss. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mint!! Has anyone from th ethree of us scheduled? I had an E55 go todaya nd another guy went to see it.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
Mint!! Has anyone from th ethree of us scheduled? I had an E55 go todaya nd another guy went to see it.
Not I, this week has been so fricking hectic for me... I need the weekend. :wall:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts