Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
The Godfather said:
Im interested in seeing that center channel in the mirror thing...can this be hooked up to an aftermarket setup? (ie running the center channel on an aftermarket amp)
Yes, it is just a speaker in the mirror. You can drive it with whatever you want.

Just spoke w/Roger and he's going up there to get the system installed. I spoke w/Rick this morning to arrange my installation schedule but they are NOT available until next weekend. :wall:

jangy said:
I hope R knows to pay me back and NOT reus. You guys only owe them the balance since I gave the $2500 deposit each.
Call him.

03c4s said:
jangy said:
I hope R knows to pay me back and NOT reus. You guys only owe them the balance since I gave the $2500 deposit each.
I got you covered, will take care of it at Pho Hoa.
Sound system sounds SICK R? :thumbup:

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I have an update. The amp only runs if the ignition is on. Second, the magnets are new, so they will relocate them for R to stop the chatter.

Yo Empire: Can you give your 2cents of the system after the amp kicked in? Right now, the price is locked for the GB and eventhough it is a good deal, I am trying to decide if I want to spend the energy to get it lower. We already have the agreement that the original guys will get refunded with time, if we can send more. So, I need to decide if I just want to get mine done and call it a day or continue to find more guys.

jangy said:
I have an update. The amp only runs if the ignition is on. Second, the magnets are new, so they will relocate them for R to stop the chatter.

Yo Empire: Can you give your 2cents of the system after the amp kicked in? Right now, the price is locked for the GB and eventhough it is a good deal, I am trying to decide if I want to spend the energy to get it lower. We already have the agreement that the original guys will get refunded with time, if we can send more. So, I need to decide if I just want to get mine done and call it a day or continue to find more guys.
Jangy, I dont have ears like Jay's ears but my impression of the Reus system is something missing... Low-end BASS is not there, may be it's NOT TUNNED correctly? Im a BASS lover and it's definitely NOT there since I listen to Dance musics. That's just my 2cents.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
JmanE55 said:
jangy said:

Jangy, I dont have ears like Jay's ears but my impression of the Reus system is something missing... Low-end BASS is not there, may be it's NOT TUNNED correctly? Im a BASS lover and it's definitely NOT there since I listen to Dance musics. That's just my 2cents.
Got it. I wish I hadn't dropped the deposit on your system, then. I'll make due somehow.

JmanE55 said:
jangy said:

I've inquired(called) about this system yesterday and i guess they offer a mid and a high package kit. IF anyone here already has the system in place and will be at the meet this saturday(which is tomorrow) pls let me know. I'd like to hear what it sounds. But like what JmanE55 said i'm also a bass kind of guy so i'd like to hear how this system sounds like.

I spoke w/Cliff regarding my system w/more BASS and he's putting together a custom system w/more BASS for me for an additional COST (it's unknown at the moment). :hmm:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.