Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Can they do a 65 though?? I am having trouble finding a dyno shop that can obtain a tach sig.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Vic55 said:
Can they do a 65 though?? I am having trouble finding a dyno shop that can obtain a tach sig.
I met a cat in DS last night that had an Sl65 and he has a shop and does dynos. i can try to find out if there is some trick to it. It is tough to find anyone in those types of shops that have even touched those cars before.

Do you know what the issue was? Is it skillz or equipment related?

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
jangy said:
Vic55 said:
I met a cat in DS last night that had an Sl65 and he has a shop and does dynos. i can try to find out if there is some trick to it. It is tough to find anyone in those types of shops that have even touched those cars before.

Do you know what the issue was? Is it skillz or equipment related?
I think its a little of both- Vadim is working on it but it has not come to fruition. But Vadim can extrapolate numbers from any dyno sheet and get pretty close to determining real hp/tq numbers.

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
pog0 said:
Whack, no AWD option. I'm definitey not going to Pann to dyno either. Guess I gotta go up north.
Pann doesn't even have a garage - thats greenlight now. ;)

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's this Sat., anyone going so may be we can meet for breakfast. Jangy, let's see how many hp you're putting down with that new virgin motor : )

01. Empire
02. 03c4s

·
Registered
73,800 Posts
The Hyundai, either it has some insane motor swap or someone just posted that as a joke. HAHAHAA.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
01. Empire
02. 03c4s
03. JmanE55

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
EMPIRE said:
It's this Sat., anyone going so may be we can meet for breakfast. Jangy, let's see how many hp you're putting down with that new virgin motor : )

01. Empire
02. 03c4s
I'm down. Let me check to make sure she has clearance for a full pull, eventhough I have already gave it a good punch. Do I sign up or just show?

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
jangy said:
EMPIRE said:

01. Empire
02. 03c4s
I'm down. Let me check to make sure she has clearance for a full pull, eventhough I have already gave it a good punch. Do I sign up or just show?
U need to sign up boss.

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
dragonrpc said:
agreed, would like to get the ML baselined...

hey Edison... where did you get your Dyno's done? local to OC? cost?
i think powerchip did his dyno's, pm him, i doubt he'll check a sd dyno day thread :dunno:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts