Mercedes-Benz Forums - My MB Online banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: 9:30am Saturday April 7th, 2007. Leaving at 10am SHARP!

Where: 9330 Scranton Road, San Diego, CA 92121 (SW corner of Mira Mesa Blvd and Scranton Rd. Picture below)

Why: Caravan up to the Wheelpower Event, first stopping at Harbor Motorsports to Meet up with the OC crew.

Begin: 9330 Scranton Rd, San Diego, CA 92121
End: Harbor Motorsports, 1021 N. Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703


Copy and Paste if you're coming.


1) SDSilverm3
2)
3)
4)
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
myMBonline headquarters is actually 1 mile north on Scranton. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
myMBonline headquarters is actually 1 mile north on Scranton. ;)
Nice location Ling. :thumbup:

1) SDSilverm3
2) JmanE55
3)
4)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
I might try and meet up with you somewhere on the freeway when you pass south OC. I might try and go for an hour or so and head back home.

I ran into you guys the last time you went to HB by accident, so Im sure I can do it again :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
chukiechz said:
I might try and meet up with you somewhere on the freeway when you pass south OC. I might try and go for an hour or so and head back home.

I ran into you guys the last time you went to HB by accident, so Im sure I can do it again :D
Yah, that was when you still have your C-Class heh? Good sh*t. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,591 Posts
exit2Ek said:
AMG_55 said:
palomar night run after?
don't be teasing if you aren't gonna do it! haha! i think jangy would be up for it!

im not teasing

i might bring the e55 so that jangy just might have a chance :rofl: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
AMG_55 said:
exit2Ek said:
AMG_55 said:
palomar night run after?
don't be teasing if you aren't gonna do it! haha! i think jangy would be up for it!

im not teasing

i might bring the e55 so that jangy just might have a chance :rofl: :D
Hahahahaha... Nice Vadim. Where's Jangster? Paging Dr. Jangster to ER... :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,344 Posts
AMG_55 said:
im not teasing

i might bring the e55 so that jangy just might have a chance :rofl: :D
:rofl: :popcorn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,913 Posts
I was thinking of meeting you guys at Harbor but why not at the Irvine Spectrum on the way up? If thats too much then Ill just roll to Harbor via the 91
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was thinking of the Spectrum as well. However, I figured Harbor would be best because the OC members don't have to drive to the Spectrum then backtrack to Wheelpower again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
SDSilverM3 said:
I was thinking of the Spectrum as well. However, I figured Harbor would be best because the OC members don't have to drive to the Spectrum then backtrack to Wheelpower again.
A little drive will not hurt. :drive:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,913 Posts
AMG_55 said:
Murtaza said:
Won't harbor be better for... :fly:



:dunno:

definitely
Harbor will be good for that but if you guys want to stop on your way up at the Spectrum (on the way) I will meet you there instead of at Harbor. Either way we can meet up ....
 
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Top